6/07/2017

Bunny in Red

Tomorrow is voting day and I don't mind telling you I am just a wincy bit excited because t's my first time to vote (I'm eternally young you know) and I am feeling hopefully optimistic. I don't mind telling you that I'm planning on voting Labour - hence my red dress (Valentino darling) I know everyone says Jeremy looks like a geography teacher but really that was one of my favourite subject's at school (I do love to travel darlings) and anyway I like what he stands for. I guess you might be surprised? Me being a rich kid n'all you'd expect me to vote Tory but come on I have a heart and I know what's right and what's most definitely not. Anyone else voting for the first time? 

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

#votingiscool #alwaysontrend #labour #votelabour #toriesout #oohIvegoneallsensible